Sunday, January 19, 2014

Back from San Antonio, Texas!

I finally feel like the holidays are over - after Thanksgiving and Christmas I was busy preparing for a trip to San Antonio where I got to work for American Farm Bureau Foundation for Agriculture at the annual convention.

I was very fortunate to meet Laurie Krebs, author of The Beeman, Book of the Year for Farm Bureau Foundation for Agriculture. Bill Krebs, her husband, is the bee man and he joined her on the trip. It was great to work with both of them at the book signings in San Antonio, as they are wonderful people.

It was simply an amazing experience for us and I am very glad we were able to do this. To learn more about The Beeman, other accurate ag books, and the educator guides like the one I wrote, please check out the website below:

American Farm Bureau Foundation for Agriculture

Now I may be able to get back to my sewing machine!!

No comments:

Post a Comment