Thursday, June 19, 2014

Catcing up on Christmas cards

I was so exicited to make another Christmas card for the Jingle Belles group. Earlier this year they asked for theme suggestions and I mentioned children's Christmas stories. They liked it! This will be the theme on June 20th.

I am still behind on my Christmas cards and quilting UFOs, but we have been busy! It is great to spend weekends with family, we were able to take care of our grandchildren for three days, and activities just seem to go on and on and on!

I have always enjoyed "Christmas in July" and this year it may start in June - temperatures were in the upper 90s today. I will put on some of those snow songs, make some snowmen cards and try to keep cool.

I realized that I have made more cards than those posted here. Usually I am a few days past the deadline, so I moved on to the next theme.

Here are a few that I got completed for the various challenges:





I usually use cuts from my Cricut Expression on the cards, although some simply have decorative papers and stamping. In the last photo there are two cards made with vintage post cards for the recycling challenge.



No comments:

Post a Comment