Friday, July 12, 2013

I Love Christmas in July!


All who know me know that I do not appreciate hot, humid summers! Therefore, I have always enjoyed playing Christmas music in the summer in an effort to feel cool. This week, along with the Hallmark Channel, I have been celebrating Christmas in July with my collection of holiday movies.

While the DVD or VHS (yes, I still have TWO players and lots of tapes!) was running in the background, I was able to make my cards for Operation Write Home, work on the July UFO for my quilt challenge, do alterations on a friend's bridesmaid dress, and make birthday and sympathy cards to keep on hand.

So far I have enjoyed White Christmas, A Season for Miracles, Elf, and Radio City Christmas Spectacular. I have no problems continuing this marathon into next week so I can watch/listen to more!

1 comment:

  1. Found you through OWH love your kids card for the midweek throwdown. Was scanning your blog and saw the gingerbread man light. My sister collects gingerbread and I know she is going to want one. Thanks for sharing, New to OWH and card making so I am going to start with hero cards.

    ReplyDelete