Sunday, April 7, 2013

Catching up time

I have been very busy preparing for Easter and its celebration.  Plus I finished another photo quilt, began the hand quilting on my April UFO for the monthly challenge and read three books! We have had 4 great days with our grandchildren who gave me many opportunities for taking photographs!


We went to the farm - finally- where our friends keep their 4-H projects. Emma had a blast there.


 Wayne is thrilled now - he got his firepit set up and functioning. Hotdogs were the entree for supper tonight!


Now we are focusing on our trip to Missouri for the Sprick sibling reunion, a 50th high school reunion, and time with both of our families. It has been a year since I saw my parents so I am really looking forward to visiting in person instead of our weekly phone chats. When we get home, I hope to put in a straw bale garden - hopefully the book will come before we leave for Missouri!


No comments:

Post a Comment